- Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Management
- Fellow of the Australian Society of CPAs (FCPA)
- Associate of the Governance Institute of Australia (AGIA)
- Macquarie University Graduate School of Management PgtCt(Mgt)
- A Fellow of the Australian Society of CPAs
Ralph Wearne is a seasoned executive with more than 30 years of experience in accounting, finance, investments and strategic equity and is the Mounties Group Chief Treasury Officer. In this role, Ralph is charged with supporting the company’s strategic growth plan, while ensuring the business maintains financial discipline and a focus on member value creation throughout engagement with external financial stakeholders such as banks, auditors, insurance companies and Government.
During his tenure at Mounties Group, Ralph has established a leadership role in the finance department, with responsibility for accounting and financial reporting, internal audit and compliance, financial planning, analysis and investor relations.
Ralph works closely with executive leadership on long-term strategic planning, including multiple amalgamation and acquisition transactions. He is focused on using innovative and agile approaches to enhance the finance function, with an emphasis on building relationships that facilitate value-creation opportunities and improve accountability across Mounties Group.
Ralph joined Mounties in 2001, following careers in resorts, tourism and international hotels.